Nausea, vomiting, headache, breast tenderness, weight proviron steroid gain decreased libido, depressed mood, chloasma, intermenstrual bleeding, and in some cases – swelling of the eyelids, conjunctivitis, blurred vision, discomfort when wearing contact lenses (these effects are temporary and disappear after canceling appointments without any treatment). Rarely found an increased concentration of triglycerides, blood glucose, impaired glucose tolerance, high blood pressure, jaundice, hepatitis, adenoma of the liver, gall bladder disease (eg, cholelithiasis, cholecystitis) thrombosis and venous thromboembolism, skin rashes, hair loss, increased discharge from vagina, vaginal candidiasis, fatigue, diarrhea. Chronic administration very rarely can be generalized itching, leg cramps, hearing loss, an increase primobolan side effects in the frequency of epileptic seizures, brutalization vote.
Overdose Symptoms of overdose:. Nausea, uterine bleeding When the first signs of overdose in the first 2-3 hours is recommended gastric lavage and symptomatic treatment. Antidote not.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER DRUGS The drug is used with caution when taken:
- ampicillin, rifampicin, chloramphenicol, neomycin, polymyxin B, sulfonamides, tetracyclines, dihydroergotamine, tranquilizers, phenylbutazone, since these drugs may reduce the contraceptive effect, it is recommended to additionally use other, non-hormonal contraceptive method;
- anticoagulants, coumarin proviron steroid mesterolone derivatives or indandiona (it may be necessary in the extraordinary determination of prothrombin index and change the dose of anticoagulant);
- tricyclic antidepressants, maprotiline, beta-blockers (can increase the bioavailability and therefore toxicity);
- Oral hypoglycemic drugs, insulin (it may be necessary to modify their doses);
- bromocriptine (decreased effectiveness);
- drugs with a possible hepatotoxic effects, especially dantrolene (risk of increased hepatotoxicity, especially in women older than 35 years).
- SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS Before starting the use of the drug is necessary to exclude pregnancy, have a general medical and gynecological examination (breast examination, cytological analysis of the smear). During the reception trenbolone enanthate of the drug requires regular gynecological examination every 6 months. The use of oral contraceptives may be no earlier than 6 months after suffering a viral hepatitis, and subject to the normalization of liver function. when the sharp pain in the upper abdomen, hepatomegaly or signs of intra-abdominal hemorrhage may be suspected on the presence of a liver tumor. In this case, the appointment of the drug should be discontinued. When the acyclic bleeding is possible to continue after exclusion of organic pathology physician. In identifying violations of liver function during the use of the drug should decide whether to continue . in the case of vomiting or diarrhea taking the drug should continue, it is recommended to additionally use other non-hormonal method of contraception buy letrozole. not less than 3 months before the planned pregnancy, taking the drug must be stopped. under the influence of oral contraceptives (due to the estrogen component) may change some laboratory parameters (liver function indicators, kidney, adrenals, thyroid, blood clotting parameters and fibrinolytic factors, the levels of lipoproteins and transport proteins).Acceptance of the drug should be discontinued immediately in the following cases: – when first emerged or intensified migraine or unusually severe headache, with acute worsening of visual acuity, with suspected thrombosis or heart attack; – a sharp increase in blood pressure, the proviron steroid appearance of jaundice or hepatitis without jaundice, occurs generalized itching or shortness of epileptic seizures; – upon the occurrence of pregnancy; – 6 weeks before the planned operation, during prolonged immobilization (eg after injuries).